201 Folsom St, also known as Lumina SF, is a luxury project featuring 655 studios and one and two bedroom condos within 2 high-rise towers and 2 mid-rise plaza buildings, located at Rincon Hill neighborhood of San Francisco. Here is detailed information about the Lumina SF pricing, HOAs, amenities, parking, etc.
Lumina SF 201 Folsom Condos – Overview
Lumina SF 201 Folsom Condos – Details
Lumina SF 201 Folsom Construction:
Lumina SF at 201 Folsom St. is located one block from its phase 1 or sister project, The Infinity, and is within walking distance to the Embarcadero and financial district. Lumina SF and Infinity were both approved at the same time back in 2003. However, developer Tishman Speyer started construction 10 years later in June 2013. (After completing The Infinity project in 2009, Tishman Speyer formed a joint venture with China Vanke for Lumina project.)
Lumina SF 201 Folsom Buildings and Unit Mix:
Lumina SF project consists of 2 Towers plus 2 mid-rise plaza buildings:
- Lumina Tower B– corner of Folsom and Beale: 42 stories
- Lumina Tower D – Along Main Street : 37 stories
- Plaza Building C – Along Beale Street: 8 stories
- Plaza Building A – Along Main Street: 8 stories
According to SF planning department document dated Oct 18th, 2012 and based on the proposed 671 unit plan, the units in Lumina consist of Studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condos as well as a spectacular 15,000 SQFT penthouse currently listed at $49,000,000! Upon completion, there will be 12 Studios, 234 one-bedroom condos, 333 two-bedroom condos, 92 three-bedroom condos, and 56,503 SQFT of resident open space.
Lumina SF 201 Folsom Parking:
According to SF planning department document dated Oct 18th, 2012, there are around 701 underground parking spaces available at Lumina SF, and every condo unit in the building comes with an assigned parking space.
*Lumina SF at 201 Folsom is exclusively sold and marketed by the listing agent, Polaris Pacific. At SF Brand New Condos, we offer homebuyers with independent representation.
**Renderings on this page are the courtesy of Tishman Speyer and Polaris Pacific.
*** Information Source: SF Planning Department hearing dated Oct 18th 2012, The Registry SF news, and Tishman Speyer Website.
Lumina SF 201 Folsom – Building Amenities
Building amenities at Lumina SF include the following:
- Rooftop terrace: Expansive landscaped roof deck of approx. 10,500 SQFT with BBQ, fire pits and outdoor movie lawn
- Private dining room: with fully equipped chef’s kitchen and stone-clad fireplace
- Bi-level Club Lounge with back-lit bar
- State-of-the-art fitness center (approx. 7,000 SQFT) with a 20 ft. climbing wall
- Library Lounge with WiFi Access
- Indoor pool: 75-foot heated lap pool with a two-story skylight from above
- Colorful Children’s play room with an interactive wall
- Audi at Home: Lumina resident-exclusive feature which gives the residents the luxury of booking an Audi from their smartphones.
- Sound proof music practice room
- Pet Grooming Station
- Spa facilities of Approximately 2,000 SQFT with a private treatment room
- Secure Bike Storage and repair room
- 24/7 valet parking services
Lumina SF 201 Folsom – Request further info OR Schedule a tour of the building
If you have any question about San Francisco Buildings or want to make a showing appointment, please contact us here and we will put our unrivaled knowledge of the San Francisco real estate market to work for you.
You can also call us at (415) 316 – 3286 and we’ll be happy to help!